Sunday, August 7, 2016

Family Play Therapy, Forgiveness, and Riverdance - Sunday, August 7, 2016

Today started off with a wonderful presentation from Dr. Terri Christensen about play therapy. It was inspiring and I learned a few techniques. Dr. Matt Buckley also presented on forgiveness and it was very moving.


 The group had lunch at Oliver St. John Gogarty's. It was a unique restaurant, beautifully set up. I had the chicken soup and fish and chips. It was tasty! Afterwards, Taylor and I did a bit of shopping and got gifts from some family back home. I also had a chance to relax for a bit before we headed out to the Gaiety Theatre to see a Riverdance performance. The show was beautiful! It was passionate and funny, a great experience.





After that a few of us headed to the Apache Pizza place for a quick bite to eat! Then I retired to my room so I could rest up for Belfast tomorrow.

- Hayley

1 comment:

  1. This blog really helped me understand the concept of Forgiveness Therapy. If you want to check out similar content, you can visit my blog about Forgiveness Therapy

    ReplyDelete